Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

“BUT, I SHALL CHOOSE TO HAVE FAITH IN SPITE OF”



It would be so nice if I could actually get some more LIKES on my FB Author's Page and more visitor hits to my Author's website at: www.vision2c.wix.com/devon-wilford-said!  And it wouldn't hurt for either for more purchases and reviews of my two self-published books as well!  Yes, they still can be purchased at the Xlibris Corporation online www.Xlibris.com , or at most local Barnes and Noble bookstores www.barnesandnoble.com , or www.Amazon.com. 
You know—at times it can be rather challenging for struggling writers/authors to become successful.  But I dare not give up hope; which is my expectancy for things to come.  In the Word of God it tells us that, “All things are possible to them that believe,” therefore if I can continue to believe His Word for the impossible... The Lord shall make all things possible because nothing is impossible with Him! 
A PRAYER OF FAITH!
Now as my faith is, and in the Name of Jesus Christ the "Anointed One" of God, I speak increase and divine favor on my behalf for the successful marketing of my books with increased sales and royalties for more than enough.  And that a portion of the proceeds shall be used to perfect the mission for Hallelujah Praise Ministries, Inc.   
Lord, I pray also on the behalf of all struggling writers and authors needing an increase in sales for their books that you shall provide and supply all their needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus our Lord in whose name I pray, Amen and let it be so!  #

--Devon Wilford-Said
August’ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment